Delivery time 2-3 weeks for all products
During the last decades, most of our competitors started to manufacture their products in Asia… to save costs, however, ALBEDO decided to continue with its own factory in Europe to maintain the highest quality & the best delivery time.
Today, our customers are grateful for that decision. Buy ALBEDO, gain quality, gain time.
Fig 1. Net.Time Omega
ALBEDO is a manufacturer of clocks, testers, emulators and taps used by utilities, telcos, railways, armies, aerospace and R&D centers. A typical ALBEDO product is an electronic device equipped with CPU, FPGAs, Oscillator, GNSS and a number of interfaces capable of handling and processing protocols such as Ethernet/IP, PTP, NTP, SyncE, IRIG-B, PRP, T1/E1, C37.94, Datacom and GOOSE. ALBEDO products are used in more than 90 countries:
(a) Net.Time provides timing for electrical substations, banks, airports and wireless networks,
(b) xGenius testers are preferred by field engineers to install, monitor and maintain infrastructures that control critical services such as Internet, electricity and transportation.
Fig 1. Ether.Giga tester
ALBEDO is an ISO9001 certified company. ALBEDO’s mission is to be the best technological partner for our customers, providing them with products to install, synchronize, monitor and troubleshoot transmission resources. ALBEDO designs and markets products with a high level of sophistication and added value where accuracy and reliability are essential in a changing technological environment. Customer satisfaction is our goal and the main driver of our improvement.
In order to achieve this level of satisfaction, ALBEDO has established the following general objectives in its Quality Management System:
- Customer focus, understanding their expectations and needs.
- Excellence in design, following the technological evolution.
- Continuous learning of our employees to follow the standards, new technologies and market changes.
- Constant innovation, reflected in our products.
Your Leading Expert
ALBEDO’s management is fully committed to improving the quality management system to ensure strict compliance with legal and regulatory requirements specific to ALBEDO’s activities.
Fig 4. Discover the latest features in PTP, NTP and IRIG-B testing
Since its inception, ALBEDO has always been an innovator in the field of synchronization, networking and testing. ALBEDO has thousands of customers in the five continents, including operators, manufacturers, R&D centers, universities, military and police forces. For example: ABB, ADVA, Siemens, CISCO, UTE, Meinberg, Microsemi, Vodafone, Vivo, China Telecom, Orange, NATO, Telefonica, Telmex, Claro, Wind, Bosch, Man, Bahrat, Indra, REE, BSNL, Tata and many more.
Fig 5. Net.Hunter a hand-held tap
The engineers who work for ALBEDO today have designed and developed outstanding solutions:
- 1983: ICT 2017: world’s first microprocessor-based PCM analyzer
- 1989: ICT 2045: portable multiplexer from 64 kbps to 140 Mbps
- 1991: ICT 2040: OEM to HP and then Agilent
- 1994: Flexacom: Multi-technology transmission platform
- 1999: Victoria: World’s first handheld SONET/SDH tester
- 2004: Combo: World’s first stackable SONET/SDH tester
- 2009: Net.Shark: world’s first handheld tester with active filters
- 2012: Net.Storm: world’s first handheld wirespeed WAN emulator
- 2014: Ether10.Genius: world’s smallest 10Gb/s Ethernet tester
- 2017: Net.Sync: PTP Grand Master Clock
- 2018: xGenius: transmission & synchronization tester
- 2019: Zeus: Utility tester for legacy and IEC-61850 substations
- 2021: Net.Time φ: PTP/NTP/PRP Clock for Utilities
- 2022: Net.Time Ω: PTP/NTP modular clock with display for industry